Croisi Europe River Cruises
CroisiEurope occupies a distinct niche in European River Cruising
Leading European river-cruise line CroisiEurope occupies a distinct niche in the market.
As Europe’s longest-established river-cruise company, CroisiEurope offers Europe’s largest fleet of vessels and its most diverse choice of rivers and cruises. With 27 ships cruising on more than 15 European rivers, the choice is phenomenal.
- CroisiEurope is family-owned and operated.
- Vessels are rated four-star and carry between 100 and 180 passengers each, the CroisiEurope ships feature the latest technology and amenities. The vessels offer optimal space and light, with big picture windows in cabins for grand views and some with French balconies.
- The ships look fabulous, the décor is always fresh, welcoming and up-to-date – and that’s no accident. Each CroisiEurope ship is carefully maintained and refurbished in the company’s own work dock each year.
- CroisiEurope offers a fabulous range of short-duration cruises (from 4 days to 8 days), allowing passengers to plan a Europe itinerary and incorporate a couple of smaller cruises in vastly different regions – Venice, Portugal, Paris, the Rhine Valley or the Danube, for instance. You can explore Venice and its surroundings in style, from about $955 – or just $190 per day all inclusive.
- Cuisine is superb – as you’d expect on a cruise line staffed by French chefs. The choice of quality French wines is exceptional, and are included free with lunch and dinner.